Aparthouse "Apartments for You” Terms & Conditions
§1 OBJECT OF THE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Apartments For You facility is run by Bukowina spółka z o.o. sp.k., a company established in Bukowina, 84-311 Bukowina 64a for the purpose of short-term rental of residential rooms.
- These Terms & Conditions determine the rules for the provision of services, liability and stay on the premises of the Facility, and it is an integral part of the agreement that is concluded by signature of the residence card and by making a reservation or payment of the advance or the entire amount for the stay in the Facility. By doing this, the Guest acknowledges that he/she has familiarised himself/herself with the Terms & Conditions and that he/she accepts them.
- The Terms & Conditions are applicable for all Guests staying on the premises of Aparthouse Apartments For You.
- The Terms & Conditions are available at the reception desk an on the website of the Facility.
§2 HOTEL NIGHT
- The apartments at disposal of the Facility are rented for hotel nights.
- A hotel night lasts from 2:00 PM to 11:00 AM on the next day. The guest shall return the key card and check out till 11:00 AM. The guests who do not check out by 11:00 AM will be charged a fee for the next overnight stay; however, it does not constitute a guarantee that stay will be extended. If the Guest does not leave the apartment by 11:00 AM, and it is booked for the next hotel night by another person, the staff of the Facility is authorised to enter the apartment without the Guest being present, to pack his/her belongings and to move them to the reception desk.
- The Guest should report at the reception desk that he/she would like to extend his/her stay. The facility may refuse to have regard to the wish of a stay extension in the case of full occupancy of all bed places (apartments) or if the Guest does not observe the applicable Terms & Conditions.
- The facility reserves the right to refuse to extend the stay of a Guest in Aparthouse in case of failure to make full prior payment for the current stay and lack of possibility to make the apartment available for other reasons.
§3 RESERVATION AND CHECK-IN
- It is possible to book an apartment in the Facility via a web portal, by phone, by e-mail or in person.
- The reservation will gain the status of ‘confirmed reservation’ upon payment of an advance.
- The basis for the Guest's stay on the premises of the Facility is presentation of an ID with a photo to an employee of the Reception and signature of the residence card. The Facility reserves the right to copy the presented document only for the purposes related to the stay of the Guest.
- The payment for the stay is charged up-front by the Facility.
- After check-in of the Guest(s) and fiscalisation of the fee for stay, it is not possible to resign from the stay with reimbursement of the costs.
- If the Guest would like to receive an invoice, he/she should report this fact already at the moment of making a reservation. The invoices will be issued no later than 7 days after issuance of the cash receipt by the Facility. After this date, the invoices shall not be issued.
- Aparthouse may fix a minimum rental time.
- The Guest is not allowed to make the apartment available to third persons, even if the period for which he/she paid the due fee for his/her stay has not expired.
- Persons that are not checked-in in the Facility may stay in the apartment as guests from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The Facility may refuse to accommodate a Guest who grossly violated the Terms & Conditions during his/her previous stay, in particular by causing a damage to the propriety of aparthouse or to property of other Guests, personal injury to a Guest, employees of the Facility or other persons staying in the Facility.
- The Facility reserves the right to request the Guest to pre-authorize his/her credit card and the right to take a cash deposit at the amount of receivables for the whole stay at the moment of checking-in.
- The reservation earns the status of “guaranteed” if a prepayment at the amount of 50% of the value is made within 7 days of the day of making the reservation. Lack of prepayment may result in cancellation of the reservation.
- In case of non-cancellation of the apartment within 30 days before the planned arrival or in case of non-arrival of the Guest to the Facility on the planned date, the prepayment shall not be returned.
- In case of resignation of the Guest from an ongoing stay, the Facility shall not return the fee for a given stay.
§4 STAY AND SERVICES
- The Facility provides services according to its Terms & Conditions.
- The Reception of aparthouse Apartments For You is open from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. If there is no employee at the reception desk, he/she can be called by phone. The phone number is available at the reception desk.
- In case of emergency, it is possible to make a phone call to a person that is on the premises of the Facility 24h/24.
- At the Guest's request, the Facility provides the following free-of-charge services:
- providing information related to the stay and travel of the Guest,
- calling a taxi.
- At the Guest's request, the Facility provides the following services against payment:
- Extra cleaning during stay,
- Additional provisioning of the apartment with clean towels and bedding
- 5-Person and 9-person car rental (the service is possible as long as cars are available),
- Catering organisation,
- Organisation of grocery shopping,
The actual prices of the above-mentioned services are available at the Reception desk.
- The price of the first hotel night includes: bedding and a towel for each person and one item of: paper towel, toilet paper, washing machine capsule, dishwasher capsule.
- The fee for the next cleaning during stay includes replacement of the bedding and towels, as well as replenishment of the above-mentioned cleaning agents.
- The apartment renal price includes: Internet access, the use of cable TV, washing machine, dishwasher, induction cooktop, refrigerator, coffeemaker, toaster, electric kettle, ironing kit, cleaning equipment.
- The guests of Apartments For You will have a so-called ‘common area’ (corridor, staircase) at their disposal. The Guests shall keep these places clean.
- Each apartment is equipped with smoke detectors; there are also powder fire extinguishers on each floor at the staircase available for everyone in case of fire.
- Common parts are under surveillance 24h/24. The Data Controller in this surveillance is Bukowina spółka z o.o. spółka komandytowa. 84-311 Bukowina 64a.
§5 OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITY OF THE GUESTS
- Children should be under constant monitoring of legal guardians on the premises of the Facility. The legal guardians are fully materially liable for any damage caused as a result of the children's acts.
- The Guest is fully materially liable for any damage or devastation of equipment and technical appliances of the Facility caused by his/her fault or by fault of persons visiting him/her. The facility reserves the possibility to charge the credit card of the Guest for damage caused by him/her after his/her departure.
- A detailed price list stating the value of equipment in the Facility constitutes Appendix No.1 to these Terms & Conditions.
- In case of violation of the provisions of the Terms & Conditions, the Facility may refuse to provide a service for a person who breaches them. Such person is shall immediately comply with the request of the Facility, pay due sums for current services, pay for potential damage and leave the Facility.
- A Guest leaving the apartment, due to security reasons, should turn off the TV, switch off the light, as well as close all taps, windows and doors every single time.
- The Guest shall observe fire regulations during their stay in the Facility. Due to security reasons, Guests are not allowed to use heaters in apartments. The equipment of the Facility, i.e. Electric kettle, induction cooktop, kitchen hood, coffeemaker, toaster, dishwasher, washing machine, TV should be always used in accordance with their user manuals.
- The start-up of fire-extinguishing appliances caused by smoking or unjustified use is subject to a penalty at the amount of PLN 1000. Furthermore, in case of intervention of fire brigades or police, all costs of such intervention shall be charged to a party responsible for start-up of the fire-extinguishing appliances.
- Guests are not allowed to smoke cigarettes, e-cigarettes and use other legally prohibited drugs on the premises of the Facility and within its area (balcony, terrace). The breach of this prohibition is subject to a penalty at the amount of PLN 200 to cover costs of additional bedding and washing of curtains. The persons who breach the above-mentioned prohibition and refuse to pay a fee in the amount of PLN 200 may be checked out immediately without reimbursement of the costs of their stay.
- The Guest shall report any and all failures or defects in the apartment on the day of accommodation of a given Guest. Failure to report such defects within the above-mentioned time limit is tantamount to taking full responsibility for damage or defects by the Guest.
- In case of loss of the key card to the apartment by the Guest, a fee in the amount of PLN 100 will be charged.
- In case of causing an intervention of a security company by the Guest, a fee in the amount of PLN 500 will be charged.
- Guests who do not comply with the prohibition to bring animals on the premises of the Facility shall be charged with a penalty in the amount of PLN 100 and must remove the animal immediately from the premises of Apartments For You.
- Guest are not allowed to make any changes in the apartments, including moving the equipment in the room.
§6 OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITY OF THE FACILITY
- The facility shall provide Guests with:
- Conditions of full and unhindered leisure,
- Security of the stay, including keeping information relating to the Guest confidential,
- Professional and polite service with respect to all the services available at the Hotel,
- Cleaning of the apartment and making all necessary repairs of appliances during the absence of the Guest and in his/her presence only when he/she requests that.
- The Facility shall not be liable for a loss or damage of items brought by persons using its services.
- The Facility shall not be liable towards the Guest for any loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value.
- The Facility shall not be liable for damage and loss of a car or another vehicle belonging to the Guest or for items left therein.
§7 RETURN OF ITEMS LEFT
- Personal belongings left in the apartment by the Guest leaving the premises may be sent to an address indicated by him/her at his/her expense if the Facility is requested to send them back within 30 days of the date of check-out of the Guest.
- If the Facility is not requested to send personal belongings back within the deadline set forth in point 1 hereinabove, these items shall be destroyed.
- Groceries shall be kept for 24 hours.
§8 QUIET HOURS
Quiet hours are applicable in the Facility from 10:00 PM till 6:00 AM.
- Guests have the right to file complaints if they note any failure in the quality of the provided services.
- All complaints shall be filed at the Reception desk.
- The complaint should be filed immediately upon noticing a failure in the quality of the provided services.
§10 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
- The Facility does not accept animals.
- The Guests are not allowed to keep dangerous goods in apartments – weapons and ammunition as well as flammable, explosive and illuminating materials.
- Personal and direct selling are not allowed on the premises of the Facility.
- Generating excessive noise, unpleasant smells and other things that bother, harm or irritate other Guests of the Facility.
- Guests are not allowed to organise parties and other ceremonies and events on the premises of the Facility.
- The Facility has a legal right for a pledge on items brought by the guest to the Facility in case of delay in payment for the stay or failure to pay the due sums for provided services.
§11 BASIC RULES FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The Data Controller is Bukowina sp. z o.o. sp. k. 84-311 Bukowina 64a.
- The basis for personal data processing is the necessity to execute the Agreement concluded with the Guest, including the management of reservations and stays in our Facilities and fulfilment of legal obligations imposed on the Data Controller (e.g. related to settlement of the Agreement).
- Enabling the processing of the personal data by the Facility is voluntary, but it is necessary to conclude and execute the Agreement and to fulfil legal obligations resulting from the provision and settlement of services.
- In some cases, personal data of the Guest will also be processed on the basis of a justified legal interest.
- The Guest has the right to request access to the data, rectification, erasure, objection, transfer or limitation of data processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint to a competent supervisory authority.
- The personal data will be processed until objection of the Guest or during the period resulting from legislation relating to provision and settlement of provided services.
- An employee of the Facility can provide Guests with all detailed information relating to the personal data processing.
THE MANAGEMENT OF
APARTMENTS FOR YOU